After the on / in and / m administration of therapeutic concentrations are achieved in most tissues (lung, myocardium, mucosa paranasal sinuses, abdominal organs, kidneys, skin and subcutaneous tissue, bones) and fluids (in the cerebrospinal fluid, synovial, pleural, ascites and pericardial fluid, middle ear fluid, etc.) of the body. In low concentrations excreted in breast milk, it crosses the placenta (in small concentrations). The volume of dianabol steroid.
The half-life (T ½ ) of cefotaxime in serum after in / in and / m introduction – about 1 hour, the newborn – 0.75-1.5 hours. Part of cefotaxime is metabolized in the liver to the active metabolite (M1) – dezatsetiltsefotaksima. About 80% of the administered dose is excreted in urine cefotaxime, 44-61% being unchanged, in the form of 13-24% and 7-16% dezatsetiltsefotaksima – as inactive metabolites (M2 and M3). Repeated on / in a dose of 1 g every 6 hours for 14 days cumulation is not observed.
In chronic renal failure and the elderly increased by 2 times; in preterm neonates is extended to 4.6 hours.
Treatment of moderate and severe infections of different localization caused by microorganisms sensitive to cefotaxime in children, since the neonatal period, and in adults:
- central nervous system dianabol steroid infections (including meningitis),
- respiratory tract infections and upper respiratory tract, including pneumonia,
- urinary tract infections, including pyelonephritis,
- bone infections, joint,
- skin and soft tissue infections, including postoperative wound complications,
- pelvic infection, including and acute exacerbation of chronic adnexitis, pelvioperitonit, endometritis,
- Lyme disease (Lyme borreliosis)
- infections due to immune deficiency,
- prevention of infection after surgery (including urological, gynecological, obstetrical, gastro-intestinal tract).
Hypersensitivity to cefotaxime and other cephalosporin antibiotics. When used as a solvent solution of lidocaine:
- intracardiac blockade without a specific pacemaker;
- cardiogenic shock;
- intravenous injection;
- Children up to age of 2.5 years;
- Hypersensitivity to lidocaine or other local anesthetics of the amide type.
Chronic renal failure, ulcerative colitis (including history), allergic reactions to penicillins history.
Pregnancy and lactation
Application dianabol steroid pregnancy is possible in cases where the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus.
Cefotaxime passes into breast milk, so if you must use during lactation should stop breastfeeding.
Dosage and administration
Intramuscular and intravenous (bolus and infusion), depending on the selected dose, dosing regimen, and the severity of infection. Adults and children over 12 years of age or with a body weight of 50 kg or more . In uncomplicated infections introduced into / m or / in, 1 g every 12 hours In uncomplicated acute gonorrhea -. 0.5-1 g / m once. At moderate infections designate 2.1 g / m or / every 8 hours. In cases where large doses of antibiotics required (including, for the treatment of sepsis) is introduced into / in a dose of 2 g every 6 -8 ocloc’k.